About Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. was founded on June 1, 1988 as Die Concepts, Inc. Throughout that first 22 years of business we had been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to listen to our customers' needs and provide solutions for them. As a result...we grew out of our name of Die Concepts, Inc. and on January 1, 2010 we changed our name to Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. which better resembles the business we have grown into. The ownership, management team, and all the highly skilled people have remained the same. Only the name has changed to better resemble the highly diversified yet specialized business we have grown into.
We are providing manufacturing solutions for producing metal parts. Ask us about our presentation on "How to spend your manufacturing dollars wisely". We will save you money.
Wisconsin Metal Parts...your source for quality CNC machined parts, sheet metal fabricating, and prototype metal stampings, production of metal stampings and tool and die making. We are ISO 9001:2008 Certified. We are especially adept at producing parts that require multiple forms of production such as stampings that require secondary grinding, machining or assembly.
"Producing Parts while making the world a better place" - Our actions speak louder than our words. You will enjoy working with us...we'll make it easy for you.
Count on Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. to minimize your risk and provide high-valued solutions. Through open communication, trust and performance...we create a win/win for everyone involved in business.
Get us involved early in the engineering stage and we will help you invest your money wisely and help you get the most out of our design, engineering and production capabilities. We can assist you from proto type all the way through production.
We are ready to help you meet the needs of your short run or high volume production runs. We have highly skilled people and modern, state of the art equipment ready to work for you. Take a moment to get to know more about our Mission and Values. Visit our services such as:
- CNC Machining Services
- Sheet Metal Fabricating Services
- Custom Metal Stamping Services
- Tool and Die Making
- Custom Inspection Gages
Are you ready to work with a company that has built its reputation on Trust, Honesty, Integrity and Performance? Then we are ready to work with you!
"Actions Speak Louder than Words" - We can all say what we want but at the end of the day...words are only words if we don't do what we say.
We believe that doing a great job of listening to your needs and truly understanding what is important to you allows us to provide solutions and take the actions necessary to fulfill your needs. We are committed to help you succeed.
In times like these, you need a company who can do more than produce machined components, sheet metal fabricating, metal stamping, tool and die making or custom inspection gages. You need a strong, growing company who lives by the "Golden Rule," treating customers, people and suppliers with respect and dignity.
People are at the heart of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. Our people and their talents are what make us different in the industry. It has taken years to attract our people and develop their talents to the level they are today. If you work with us...you benefit!
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. attracts and retains trustworthy and talented people. When you work with Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc., you will experience that our people bring their best talents to work each day. You can count on our people to design and produce the best work anywhere in the world.
Wisconsin Metal Parts' Core Values:
- Honesty - Wisconsin Metal Parts expects honesty at all times. We have no tolerance for dishonesty
- Trust - Wisconsin Metal Parts is a high trust environment and only allows trustworthy people on our team
- Excellent Communication - Proactive, clear communication is expected with our people and our customers
- High Integrity - We stand strong for what is right - we live by the Golden Rule
- Investment Back Into the Company - State of the art equipment on a regular Preventative Maintenance schedule
- Skilled Workforce - Apprentice program to develop the next generation of skilled workers, continuous training.
- Strong Work Ethics - There is no substitute for success other than good old fashion strong work ethics - everyone works hard and smart
- Healthy workforce - Programs and education in place to keep our team healthy and working for you.
- Respect - You will be treated with respect if you are working with us. You deserve to be treated respectfully.
- Fun - We want all our people to have fun and enjoy their job and...we do! (Most days)
We stand behind every product and service we provide. If we make a mistake...we will make it right with you.