Top 5 Reasons to Choose Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. for Your Next Metal Stamping Job
May 13, 2019
Since 1988, our company has acquired an exemplary reputation for metal work and craftsmanship which delivers the finished product quickly, efficiently and without sacrificing quality. Here are the top 5 reasons to choose us:
- Reduce cost of manufacturing: By choosing us to manufacture your parts, you can successfully scale-up your productivity and output without having to invest in your own manufacturing equipment or space. We will take care of the production and can produce large quantities at a reasonable price point.
- Avoid large labor costs: By hiring us to produce your metal components, you avoid the immense cost of hiring your own team for manufacturing. If you are operating on a limited budget, outsourcing to us is a great solution.
- Massive volume, no compromise: There is a common misconception that scaling up production means scaling down quality. In reality, this is not the case. Over the decades, our team of experienced metal workers have become masters at mass production with impeccable quality assurance. Processes like metal stamping are ideal for these kinds of jobs, as they are capable of making thousands, even millions, of exact copies of a component, without variation or defects.
- Diverse materials: We want you to get the best product, made the way you want it, with the materials best suited to the job. Our facilities are capable of manufacturing parts in an incredible selection of materials including aluminum, brass, copper, bronze, carbon, stainless steels and other exotic metals.
- Custom solutions: Our experts are happy to work with you from early on in the process to create a manufacturing solution which gives you consistent results at a competitive price. Metal stamping is a complex process, and getting the best advice and knowledge will ensure you receive high quality finished products.
Take your production needs to the next level and partner with Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. for your custom metal stamping projects. With decades of expertise under our belts and a facility capable of working with a wide range of materials and quantities, we are fully-equipped to serve your needs.
With CNC Machining, Fabrication, CNC Grinding, Wire EDM and secondary support presses, WMPI can be a single source for your assembly and sub-assembly needs. Get us involved early and we will help you spend your money wisely.