Employment Opportunities at Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc.
Welcome to the Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. Career Opportunity page!
If you feel you have the ambition and talent to join our highly respected company that treats all of our people with the highest degree of respect...perhaps you should consider joining our team.
Wisconsin Metal Parts is full of honest and trustworthy people that share the "Golden Rule" as our core value. See our Mission page to learn more about our culture.
What do you need to do to be considered? Simply fill out and email or fax your application or stop by and fill out a hard copy of the application. You are encouraged to mail or e-mail your resume to us as well.
We currently are busy (yes...even in today's economy) and looking forward to adding good people to our team.
Be sure to check out the benefits below of being on the Wisconsin Metal Parts team.
- CNC Machining Specialist
- Quality Technician
- Tool and Die Maker
- Wire EDM Specialist
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Benefits of being on the Wisconsin Metal Parts Team include:
- Excellent Wages
- Generally overtime available
- 85% coverage of Health Insurance premiums
- 50% reimbursement of deductible
- Flexible Medical spending account
- Short Term disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Plan
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Funeral Pay for immediate family members
- Excellent Vacation Program as follows:
- 2 weeks after 1 year
- 3 weeks after 3 years
- 4 weeks after 7 years
- 5 weeks after 10 years
- High Trust environment
- Flexible hours and shifts
- Open book management
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program (7% of entire wage including overtime)
- Birthday Cake on your birthday
- Sam's Club Membership card
- Entry Fee's paid for Athletic Events
- Safety Glasses Program
- Paid lunch for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Shift Premium for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Training/Tuition Reimbursement
- Tool Buying Program
- Excellent working conditions
- Fully Air Conditioned facilities
- Challenging, High-tech work
- Technologically advanced
- Personal Growth Potential
- Personal Finance Education
- Cross training opportunities
- Job Security
- Established Company and highly respected reputation in the industry
- Financially stable company
- Allow and encourage people to live a balanced life
- Attitude of the people is excellent throughout entire company
- Long term vision is continued growth and profits for all
If you are an honest, trustworthy and hard working person that has the experience and talent to fulfill any openings we have to offer, do yourself a favor and submit a resume or fill out our online application on our website. You are also welcome to stop by and fill out an application if that's easier for you.
If you feel you would like to be a part of our team. Then you need to do your part by letting us know of your qualifications and interests in order to be considered. You can do this any way you feel comfortable such as: Mail us your resume, email your resume, stop in and fill out an application, fax us your resume.